Logs are not available using the standard API (yet).
Log severity levels are defined as below. The logging levels described by RFC 5424.
- DEBUG (7): Detailed debug information.
- INFO (6): Interesting events. Examples: User logs in, SQL logs.
- NOTICE (5): Normal but significant events.
- WARNING (4): Exceptional occurrences that are not errors. Examples: Use of deprecated APIs, poor use of an API, undesirable things that are not necessarily wrong.
- ERROR (3): Runtime errors that do not require immediate action but should typically be logged and monitored.
- CRITICAL (2): Critical conditions. Example: Application component unavailable, unexpected exception.
- ALERT (1): Action must be taken immediately. Example: Entire website down, database unavailable, etc. This should trigger the SMS alerts and wake you up.
- EMERGENCY (0): Emergency: system is unusable.