To mark a device, or group of devices, as retired follow these steps:
- Open Open-AudIT Community; from Open-AudIT Enterprise click the small white button in the top-right corner of the upper menu bar. This will open the Groups view in Community.
- Select the Group the device(s) resides in by clicking the Group name. For example, All Devices. You will now have a list of all devices in that Group.
- Select the device(s) you want to change to retired by checking the Edit checkbox in the far right column. You may select more than one device.
- Click the Edit button at the top of that far-right column. This will open the Edit Systems window.
- Scroll down until you see the Status drop-down in the right-hand column. Select Retired from the list of options
- Scroll down below the list of edit fields to find the Submit button; Click the Submit button make the selected changes
You may also wish to activate the group "Devices with Retired Status”. This will allow you to quickly view and create reports for devices marked as Retired in the system.