Hello (smile) 

i have to connect to open audit mysql database, but i m unable to find any informations (credential, database name , port etc) , do you have any idea where i can find that ?

best regards

Seb

CommentAdd your comment...

3 answers

Hello,

thank you for your reply :) , the insert you gave me goes well but unfortunately once the insert is done the value of my custom field remains at NONE on all devices , and then impossible to modify the value of this one, the recording is not done.  Is there a way for me to check the logs somewhere, or is there a service that loads the data into memory that I have to restart?

best regards

Hello Mark,

Thanks for your answer, indeed i have find the answer but i got another probleme ,my need is the following : I need to add a custom field to all devices (5000+) with default value LOW, unfortunately when I create a field with a list of 3 values, the default value is NONE ( then i can select one of the three value that i have config) , so I tried to insert in the database this way to see if I could make a mass change 

INSERT INTO field VALUES (17,2449,10,'2024-03-10 19:03:56','LOW');

unfortunately it doesn't work, the field value always remains NONE, how can I change this default value ?

i don t want to change manualy the 5000+ devices (smile)

Thank you very much, have a nice day!

1. Sébastien Barreau

Hello Mark,

Thanks for your answer, indeed i have find the answer but i got another probleme ,my need is the following : I need to add a custom field to all devices (5000+) with default value LOW, unfortunately when I create a field with a list of 3 values, the default value is NONE ( then i can select one of the three value that i have config) , so I tried to insert in the database this way to see if I could make a mass change 

INSERT INTO field VALUES (17,2449,10,'2024-03-10 19:03:56','LOW');

unfortunately it doesn't work, the field value always remains NONE, how can I change this default value ?

i don t want to change manualy the 5000+ devices (smile)

Thank you very much, have a nice day!

2. Mark Unwin

The below SQL will put a value for the field against every device entry.

I am assuming the id of the field (from fields.id) is 10.

You could substitute a valid date/time string for NOW() if you want.

You should probably delete any fields entries before this.

# DELETE all field entries for fields.id = 10

DELETE FROM field WHERE field_id = 10;
            # Add a field entry for EVERY device

INSERT INTO `field` SELECT NULL, devices.id, 10, NOW(), 'LOW' FROM devices;
          3. Sébastien Barreau

Hello,

thank you for your reply :) , the insert you gave me goes well but unfortunately once the insert is done the value of my custom field remains at NONE on all devices , and then impossible to modify the value of this one, the recording is not done.  Is there a way for me to check the logs somewhere, or is there a service that loads the data into memory that I have to restart?

best regards