I successfully created a few summaries but the latest one I added broke something. I might have enterred an incorrect value in the name field of the last summarie I added, but I cant edit it anymore, as list summaries stopped working. I just get:
Parameters you have provided failed use (m_summaries::collection)).
Parameters you have provided failed use.
As I cant access my summaries via WEB GUI anymore, is there a way to delete my custom summary directly in the DB?
Trying logging into the Community interface and see if you can access that page - http://<server_name>/open-audit/index.php/groups
You should also clear your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't address the issue you should try restarting the OA server.
as I just installed the new Open-Audit version I decided to start from scratch, exported what I could and reset the DB.
You could try using Pro/Ent. Go to menu -> Manage -> Summaries -> List Summaries.
Does that work?
If not, (again in Pro/Ent) go to menu -> Admin -> Enterprise -> Config. Set the oae_debug_level to 2. Restart the omkd service / daemon. Again go to menu -> Manage -> Summaries > List Summaries. It will fail. Grab a copy of the log file (it's a text file) from (Windows) c:\omk\log\openaudit.log or (Linux) /usr/local/omk/log/open-audit.log). It should contain the errors and the likely PHP issue.
Feel free to post the relevant portion here. I'm interested in how you managed to actually break it!
Thanks for your reply. I can access groups as proposed above. I can also run existing reports and summaries. However, I cant list my summaries anymore. Therefore I cant modify them. Adding new ones works fine. I did restart the server and cleared cache.
Powered by a free Atlassian Confluence Open Source Project License granted to Opmantek. Evaluate Confluence today.