Hello.

Is there a place to report bugs?

I'm having issues with the new 3.1.2 version.

Thanks.

Additionally, I'm getting an error posting this question with a new label "3.1.2"

Cause
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid label '3.1.2'
    at com.atlassian.confluence.labels.DefaultLabelManager.validateLabel(DefaultLabelManager.java:728)

Edit: typos

1. Mark Unwin

Feel free to post them here in Questions.

CommentAdd your comment...

3 answers

Hello Mark.

I'm glad to hear that.

The other error is this:

It was also solved replacing controllers/include_input_devices.php with the file from version 3.1.1.

Cheers.

Edit: Forgot to mention that this error happens when uploading an audit result file using Manage -> Devices -> Import devices from audit script result.

1. Mark Unwin

This is definitley "system" related, not code. I've just verified this works on 3.1.2 on a Debian install. I'd check permissions and SELinux (if you're on Centos).

Thanks for reporting that. I'm pretty sure this happens because credentials used to discover the device have since been removed. Hence we try to retrieve them and fail (which is fine) and then try to merge the result into the response (the error).

I have fixed this for the next release.

Sorry it took so long to answer but i hand't gotten the errors before today.

This one appears when clicking the eye icon to view the details of a device.

The link points to http://localhost/open-audit/index.php/devices/<device_#>

And renders this screen:

Just on the top portion of the device's details page of some devices, while some devices don't show the problem.

This was ficed replacing controllers/devices.php file with the one from version 3.1.1.

So far i haven't got the other errors so i can't report on them.

Cheers.

1. Mark Unwin

Make sure your Apache user has read/write permissions on the folder /usr/local/open-audit/code_igniter/application/uploads

2. rodrigo juarez

Hello Mark.

Directory belongs to root and apache with full rights for both users.

drwxrwxrwx. 2 root apache 24 Feb  5  2016 /usr/local/open-audit/code_igniter/application/uploads

SELinux es permissive and the error still displays.

What gives?

3. Mark Unwin

What happens if you disable SELinux altogether?

4. Mark Unwin

The above error (array_merge) is when you have credentials for a device, but those credentials have then been deleted (be they device specific or in your regular credential list). This has been addressed for the next release.

The other comment (move uploaded file) relates to permissions and/or SELinux.

Please open a new question for each as the threads get crossed and it is impossible to determine which comment goes with with individual question.

5. rodrigo juarez

Hello Mark.

Will post as a new question.