RELEASED 06 Oct 2020.
The new release of opFlowSP 2 will work on Opmantek's latest and fastest platform, however, the currently installed products are incompatible with this upgrade.
To find out more about this upgrade please read: Upgrading Opmantek Applications
Version 1.0.10 has been release on 5 March 2020.
- opflow-cli.pl act=sync-agent-node-data does a look up on nodes using host, host ip, host backup name or host backup ip, as well as interfaces as a final resort.
- Improved debug messages of opflow-cli.pl act=sync-agent-node-data.
- opflow-cli.pl act=sync-agent-node-data has only ever done a single remote query for node information if the query was successful as it would cache it for every subsequent agent interface. However, if the query was not successful it would make the same query again. Version 1.0.10 does not make the same query again even if it was not successful.
Version 1.0.9 has been released on 2 March 2020.
There were a few updates, however mostly maintenance issues. Follow links for full details in documentation
- Possibility to hide button "Interface Performance Graphs" - see Documentation
- Possibility to add button with custom link - see Documentation
- Added new formatter for Megabits - see Documentation
- Agent and Interfaces names are now resolved where the NetFlow Agent has been through network address translation
- Implemented application lock file for opflow-cli.pl act=sync-agent-node-data so that it can only have one instance of the process
- Added a few more debug messages for the action sync-agent-node-data
- Improved the performance of the action sync-agent-node-data
- TopN views limit has been restored
Version 1.0.8 has been released on 24 January 2020.
This is a maintenance release.
Version 1.0.7 has been released on 31 Oct 2019.
Please refer to the opFlow Release Notes as many features are shared with opFlow and opFlowSP; opFlowSP has been optimised to operate in large environments.
- opFlowSP API provides agents resources information for use in constructing opCharts 4.0.9 (or newer) component templates:
- Basic information is provided at
- Additional Interface information is provided at
- Verbose information is provided at
- opFlowSP now supports opCharts 4.0.9 API
- opCommon.nmis setting 'opflow_opcharts_url_base' can now be set to a remote host on which opCharts 4.0.9 or newer is installed.
Version 1.0.6 was released on 22 Feb 2019, this is a maintenance release.
- Error while trying to generate reports on HTML format using opFlow-cli.pm.
Released 21 Feb, 2017
- New DB indices for better performance
- GUI option to sync agents -> nodes