Open-AudIT intelligently scans an organization’s network and stores the configurations of the discovered devices.
A powerful reporting framework enables information such as software licensing, configuration changes, non-authorized devices, capacity utilization, and hardware warranty status to be extracted and explored.
Open-AudIT Professional comes with additional features including Business Dashboards, Report filtering, Scheduled discovery, Scheduled Reports, and Maps.
Open-AudIT Enterprise further extends Open-AudIT Professional by also including File Auditing, Baselines and Role Based Access Control.
Open-AudIT Community versus Professional & Enterprise
Which version of Open-AudIT is right for you?
Open-AudIT Professional & Enterprise includes additional modules that improve discovery, simplify administration and increase reporting ability.
Use the comparison chart below to decide which version best suits your organization’s requirements.
- Network Discovery
- Device and Software Auditing (including Device Port and Storage Appliances)
- Configuration Changes Detection and Reporting
- Hardware Warranty Status
- Inventory Managemen
- Custom Fields
- All the features of Community plus:
- Interactive Dashboard
- Geographical Maps
- Devices Export
- Scheduling discovery and reporting
- Enhanced Reports including Time-based, Historical and Multi Reporting
- Commercial Support
- All the features of CommunityplusAll the features of Professional plus
- High Scale
- High Availability
- File Auditing
- Configurable Role Based Access Control including Active Directory and LDAP
- Integration with agents and CMDB