Network Management Information System
Opmantek Modules to Extend NMIS8
- opFlow - Application level visibility using NetFlow information, providing incredible visibility into bandwidth usage, by user and application.
- opReports - Expert reporting, with traffic lights and actions.
- opMaps - Geographical mapping of your Organisation, from NMIS information.
- opSLA - Enhanced IPSLA engine for 10000's of IPSLA probes on a single server.
- opHA - High availability for NMIS through Master/Slave and Multi-Master configurations.
- NMIS File Permissions
- Default Credentials (Passwords) for NMIS8 VM
- User Management in NMIS8
- Moving the NMIS database to a new partition
- Logs, debugs and files which are useful when troubleshooting and resolving issues in NMIS
- Migrating from NMIS 8.1.1 to NMIS 8.2.1
- Patching NMIS with 8.3.4G Update
NMIS v8 Documentation
Current NMIS v8 documentation is listed below.
- NMIS8 Release Notes
- NMIS8 Installation guide - All you should need to know to get NMIS8 running on LInux
- NMIS8 VM Installation Guide - What you need to know to get NMIS8 VMware OVF ready for use on your VMware installation.
- NMIS8 Virtual Machine - More information about the NMIS8 Virtual Machine.
- Managing Servers and Services with NMIS8
- NMIS Configuration Part 1 on the "show brain" blog
- NMIS Configuration Part 2 on the "show brain" blog
- NMIS 4.3.6e Installation Documentation- contributed by Terrell Prude.