- Command Set Parameters
- opConfig now supports parameterized command sets. Eg: ping $ipaddress
- Parameters can be passed in via the command line. Eg parameters.x
- When creating a new Virtual Operator Job, if you have selected a command set which has parameters, the form will then display "Next" and the second screen will ask you to provide parameters
- Parameters can also be passed in through derived data
- Parameters currently have two data types, "string" and "ipaddress"
- ipaddress is just used for front end validation, the cli does no validation
- parameters_required => "true" can be set. If the parameters from the cli or gui have not been passed in, opConfig will not run the command
Parameters get defined by a top level key and are an array of objects with two keys: parameter and type
- Command Set Editor under "System" > "Manage Command Sets"
- You can delete, update and create new command sets through a visual GUI
- Only command sets under conf/command_sets.d/ can be modified.
- Derived Data has new types of table columns to display related jobs or create new virtual operator jobs from. Plugins in opConfig#NewDerivedInformationElementsinopConfig4.2.1
- Conditions has new types of table columns to display tags, urls and tooltips, More details can be found here Plugins in opConfig#NewReportConditionElementsinopConfig4.2.1
- New top level key, "active" can be set to "true"/"false" if false the command set wont be loaded
- New key for commands "active" can be set to "true"/"false" if false the command from that set wont be loaded, other commands set to true will be loaded as part of the set.
- Fixed issue where opConfig would report duplicate command sets.
- Fixed Issue where the trouble shooting button would always display.
- Fixed issue with logging at debug levels not requested in opconfig-cli
- Fixed issue where opcharts-cli would not honor different debug levels
RELEASED 30 Sept 2020.
The new upcoming release of opConfig 4 will work on Opmantek's latest and fastest platform, however, the currently installed products are incompatible with this upgrade.
To find out more about this upgrade please read: Upgrading Opmantek Applications
RELEASED 30th Jul 2020
- Remote Nodes: Now is possible to work with remote nodes as they were local nodes. They can be also edited, and the changes will be saved in the remote server. Please refer to the opConfig user manual for further information.
RELEASED 24th Jun 2020
- JSON Configuration files: The .nmis configuration files will be replaced by .json files.
- New License 2.0 structure used.
- Important notice: Due to the JSON configuration files upgrade, when updating to this version, upgrade all OMK Products installed will be required (Not NMIS) to at least X.1. version. It also requires a License update due to the new license structure.
RELEASED 27th May 2020
- opConfig version compatible with NMIS 9.