What is opReports?
Opmantek's opReports module will help you automate the creation and distribution of detailed operational and executive-level reports. This advanced reporting module contains a suite of preconfigured reports designed to delve into the enormous amounts of data that NMIS collects about your network to deliver insight into service levels and measure the performance of your environment against short and long-term trends.
opReports 4 Getting Started - Installation and Administration
This section covers the new version 4 series of opReports, the first of which was released on 24 June 2020.
opReports 3 Getting Started - Installation and Administration
This section covers version 3 series of opReports, the first of which was released on 4 June 2015.
opReports Basic Concepts
- Overview of the available Report Types
- Node Report
- Node Health Report
- Configuration Summary Report
- WAN Report
- WAN Utilisation Distribution Report
- WAN Utilisation Distribution Summary Report
- QoS Report
- CoS Report
- Uptime Report
- Response Time Report
- Interface Utilization Report
- Interface Unicast Packets Report
- CPU Report
- Free Memory Report
- Memory Pool Report
- Monitored Services Report
- Traffic Usage Report
- Traffic Summary Report
- Node Availability Report
- Grouped Availability Report
- Interface Capacity Report
- Grouped Interface Capacity Report
- Traffic Snapshot Report
- UPS Configured Models Report
- Scheduling Reports (for periodic reporting)
- Special options for the new Traffic Snapshot report type
opReports Advanced Concepts
opReports 2.x Documentation
This section contains the documentation specific to the legacy versions of opReports, up to and including version 2.6.1.
- opReports Release Notes (Legacy version 2.x)
- opReports Installation Guide (Legacy version 2.x)
- opReports Upgrade Instructions (Legacy version 2.x)