|Table of Contents|
What is opCommon?
opCommon is Space where documentation lives for tasks that are common to several Opmantek software packages.
BEFORE YOU INSTALL
- MongoDB Installation - how to install, upgrade and run MongoDB
- MongoDB Data Migration, Backup and Restore - getting data from one MongoDB server to another
- Getting Started with Opmantek Applications
- Common Node Properties - what opConfig and opEvents (need to) know about a node
- Node Administration with opnode_admin
- OMK Authentication Methods
- Product Compatibility Matrix
- SSO for Opmantek Applications
- Information about how to keep track of your license status
- Configuring Your Server's Timezones
- Migrating NMIS and Modules from CentOS 6 to CentOS 7
- Opmantek API Solutions
- JSON Configuration Files
The Opmantek VM Appliance
The Opmantek Virtual Machine (VM) Appliance is a virtual machine image based on CentOS v6.9. It includes most of Opmantek's products pre-installed and configured for your convenience.
- VM Appliance Release Notes
- Opmantek Virtual Appliance: Installation and Getting Started
- Default Credentials (Passwords) for NMIS8 VM
- Virtual Appliance Maintenance: Updating Software
|Page Tree Search|