Table of Contents
Search Open-AudIT Wiki
Open-AudIT is available as a stand-alone download or part of the Opmantek virtual appliance.
View the product page on Opmantek.com.
- How To Install or Upgrade Open-AudIT (Windows)
- How To Install or Upgrade Open-AudIT (Linux)
- Installing on Oracle Linux 7.6
- Installing awscli package on RedHat 7
- Getting Started
- Opmantek Virtual Machine: Installation and Getting Started
- Activating Your Free License
- Open-AudIT Configuration
More information about Opmantek and our products and services available on our website.
These detailed guides, webinars, and blogs break down configuring Open-AudIT into manageable tasks and sub-tasks.
Getting device information into Open-AudIT.
Reporting on the information you have collected.
Managing collections of items.
How-To - General
About - General
Collections - General
Collections - Devices
About - Users
Collections - Users
Supporting documentation about the Open-AudIT application itself.
Finding devices and setting their type based on an open port
Nov 23, 2021
Oct 29, 2020
Recently reported vulnerabilities within Open-AudIT
May 05, 2020
Feb 21, 2020
Device Listing Improvements (Professional, Cloud and Enterprise)
Jan 14, 2020