Table of Contents
Search Open-AudIT Wiki
- How To Install or Upgrade Open-AudIT (Windows)
- How To Install or Upgrade Open-AudIT (Linux)
- Installing on Oracle Linux 7.6
- Installing awscli package on RedHat 7
More information about Opmantek and our products and services available on our website.
These detailed guides, webinars, and blogs break down configuring Open-AudIT into manageable tasks and sub-tasks.
Getting device information into Open-AudIT.
Reporting on the information you have collected.
Managing collections of items.
About - General
About - Users
Supporting documentation about the Open-AudIT application itself.
Additional How-To Guides
- Baselining Devices for Consistency and Standardization
- Building your Network Discovery
- Collector server creation
- Creating, Populating, and Reporting on Custom Fields
- Creating Custom Reports
- Leveraging Locations to Speed Up Searching and Display
- Monitoring Files for Changes
- Organizing your Devices and Users
- Software Asset Management
Oct 29, 2020
Recently reported vulnerabilities within Open-AudIT
May 05, 2020
Feb 21, 2020
Apache and ModSecurity
Jan 14, 2020
Rules for Open-AudIT
Sep 02, 2019